The cost will be $69 + applicable taxes.
Summary of webinar
The Canada-European Union Trade Agreement (CETA) came into force in September 2017. The CETA contains a number of immigration provisions that may be of interest to companies with European operations and employees who move between them and locations within Canada. This webinar is aimed at helping organizations get up to speed on key aspects of CETA that may affect the interaction of operations and key employees in Canada and the European Union.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Business visitors: new criteria for visits of short duration, permissible activities
• Intra-company transferees
• Professionals: who is allowed in and who is not? Sectors covered, list of professions that are NOT included in CETA
• Contractual Service Suppliers: what is the difference with professionals?
• Investors: who can get a Work Permit and what do they need to demonstrate?